Here are some ways you can celebrate puppy day:
- Adopt a dog from a shelter or rescue
- Donate food, toys, money, or your time to a shelter
- Post pics of your dog on social media
- Spend extra time playing with your dog
- Buy your furry friend a new toy
- Make sure your dog's information is updated on tags and in the microchip database
- Bake a treat for your dog
If you're thinking of getting a puppy, the National Puppy Day website has some great tips.
What do you think is the best thing about puppies? Do you have some good puppy advice to share?