PIJAC stands for the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council, and PIJAC Canada are a national non-profit dedicated to ensuring the highest possible level of pet care, and to representing the Canadian Pet Industry.
Around 56 percent of Canadian households have at least one dog or cat. PlexiDors dog doors and cat doors are perfect pet doors for the Canadian climate; a PlexiDor keeps cold weather outside, does not let rain, wind, or snow enter the house, and provides an efficient barrier against summer flies and other nuisances.
The PlexiDor catalog is available in French as well as English, and Canadians interested in the door can download a copy here.
- Tamara Webster, Triton Sales Representative
- Nicole Scheming, Owner Triton Animal Supplies
- Robert Wollet, PlexiDor Sales Manager
- Hardy Scheming, Owner Triton Animal Supplies
- Judy Muirhead, Triton Sales Representative
- Jessica Aldridge, Triton Sales Representative
To read more about PIJAC, visit www.pijaccanada.com.
~ Maria Sadowski ~